Hi,
It is so great to connect with you and I really appreciate your interest in what I am writing/sharing 
I wanted to let you know I transferred my Meditation blog to:

Conscious Inspired Living - Spiritualism & Meditation



I will still be writing on Meditation and Metaphysics, with an expanded view into the Spiritual Realm,  Spiritual Practices, Yoga, Soul Alignment, Spiritualism-Shamanism; as well as Psychic integration.
I really want to create a wonderful place for connecting and sharing on all that is Spirit Led and focused on the Soul's Unfoldment.  It will be easier for me to combine blogs.
I hope you will join me there, as I won’t be writing at this location.
Also, any thoughts, feedback or questions you have please don’t hesitate to email or put in comments.

Much Peace, Light & Radiant Expression

Namaste

Michele



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to read & share your thoughts & experience